07 March 2010

Early Start

Today, I woke up at 5ish in the morning our time. At about 6 AM, I started checking my email on my iTouch. Mom woke up at 6:30, and got on the computer because she couldn't sleep. Now she's resting. The breakfast here opens around 7:30, so we'll probably go eat then.

Mom finished the packing last night, but I have to repack my backpack. We are planing to be at the airport at noon, but before that, we have to drop off some of our bags at the Fulbright House. Our flight is at 1:30. It's about 3 hours and we thought we were going through Judhpur, but it doesn't say anything about it in the new itinerary.

Beginning our 4th day in India

-Celia Echt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you in Choir, Celia! Thinking about you and love reading about your adventure!

Mrs. Stein

Unknown said...

The seventh grade orchestra isn't the same without you!

By the way, I love Cocoa Puffs too!!

Unknown said...

Celia-

I forgot to say this above..... your journal is too fun!

Mrs. D

Steve Ford said...

Hello all. This is Steve. I don't have the ability to post new entries in Celia's blog, but I thought I would quickly mention that she is fine. I heard from her earlier today via email. They can't get Internet to work very well yet where they are now, so it may be a few more days before she can tell us stories about the past several days. But know that she is healthy, happy, and doing well.