25 April 2010

The evil step dad is foiled!

Hello all, Steve here. Celia gave me permission to post to her blog. What evil things can I say? MUA HAA HAAAA! (I better not - Jack might bite me.)


The girls are in Tiruvanamali (Tiru) now, but do not have Internet access. Reports from the field are that Tiru is nice, and the hotel has AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!! WOO! So they are taking a bit of time to just relax, do some needle point, and bicker ... uh ... spend some quality time together. (Don't worry, I just made the "bicker" part up.)

I will give more updates as I learn more. GO CELIA!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Celia,
I don't want to leave you out of the loop, so here's my blog to you, too. I read everything you write and am amazed at how observant you are. But why should I be amazed? Any news I might have pales next to yours. My stomach says it's dinner time, so I'm signing off for now with much love, Flora